Here are 3o most essential digital marketing statistics you’d find out there on the internet, inclusive of SEO Statistics, Social Media Statistics, Content Marketing Statistics, and Email Marketing Statistics 2018.
Digital Marketing Statistics 2018
1. Leads generated via about 14.6% more sales conversion rate.
2. Google, being the world’s most popular search engine is responsible for about 96% of all search traffic via smartphones, and 94% of all organic traffic.
3. Top rated websites in search engine queries get about 60% of all clicks generated via that query.
4. 50% of daily physical purchases are due to users’ local smartphone search.
5. The average first-page result on Google search contains about 1,800 -1900 words.
6. 63% of small businesses lose 80% of their potential clients due to not having a well-developed/optimized website or a website at all; this then makes it so important to have a well-developed (Beautiful, User-Friendly, Optimized for Visibility, and Responsive) website as a business. Contact Verhaal’s web development experts: [email protected] to get your business a well-developed website.
7. Local SEO tactics like Google “Near Me Search” are important for smaller businesses that might not be blogging or new contents daily.
8. In April 2018, the world’s population was estimated at 7.6 billion. The world wide web has 4.2 billion active users of the world’s population and about 3.03 billion are active different social media platforms.
9. Tweets with images get 130% more retweets than those without.
10. About 75.3% of active Facebook users log in to the site daily & and 51% of the active users visit the site multiple times a day.
11. 91% of social media users access social channels via mobile devices; this emphasizes the importance of being able to convey well-detailed information to your audience in a portable format.
12. 43% of people are interested in seeing more video content from marketers.
13. 75% of social media users feel more positive about a brand when their comments/inquires has been replied to.
14. Google+ Is the Highest Correlated Social Factor for Rankings.
15. YouTube boats of over 1 billion users.
16. B2b marketers allocate about 28.5% of their annual marketing budget to content marketing and optimization.
17. 98% of LinkedIn posts with images and links receive more engagements.
18. Content marketing generates more leads than paid advertising.
19. Guest/non-paid contributor posts accounted for about 59.3% of outsourced business blog contents.
20. B2C marketers use live video at a rate of 30% compared to B2B marketers at 24%.
21. The B.Sc for content marketing includes 65% blogging, 63% social media, and 68% case studies.
22. Content marketing attracts 60.5% less-costs than the cost of traditional marketing and it generates more leads than traditional marketing.
23. 91% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
24. 65% of B2B marketers struggle to define what content is effective and what isn’t.
25. In the late 1980s, a person saw an average 1500 ads per day. By 2017, they saw around 5,100 – 5,500.
26. Email is rated the 3rd most influential and active source of information for brands that operate B2B.
27. 63% of B2B marketers often say Email is their most effective/resourceful channel for revenue generation.
28. Nearly 105 billion emails are sent each day; this number is expected to reach 246 billion before 2020.
29. 58% of people wake up and immediately check their email.
30. According to statistics, welcome emails generate 300% more income for businesses than regular emails.
Originally posted 2018-08-11 14:49:02.